Luster Pro Light Dental Whitening System
Did you know your teeth not only yellow from coffee, tea, wine and tobacco, but also age? Luster Pro Light works to reverse time by erasing years of stains in just 30 minutes using the same whitening light technology found in dental offices. Nourish and repair your smile for a flawless finish so you can smile with confidence. Discover the science behind Luster Pro Light
- Visible results in just 30 minutes
- Developed by dentists
- Patented light-activated whitening technology
- Dental office whitening technology
- Causes zero tooth sensitivity
- Enamel safe
- Customize your whitening schedule
Includes everything you need: AcceleRinse to pre-treat teeth, a Whitening Serum with active dental peroxide, a Dual-Action Whitening Light for optimal whitening, batteries, a shade guide and quick-reference guide.
For best results use in conjunction with Luster Daily Toothpastes.
Before you begin:
You are now ready to begin your treatments
- Pretreat teeth with the AcceleRinse to cleanse teeth for maximum whitening results.
Pour rinse to the 10mL line in the cape of the rinse bottle. Swish vigorously for 10 seconds. Do not swallow.
- Whiten each tooth with the Stain Lifting Serum to lift surface and deep stains.
Shake the serum for 3-5 seconds then apply it to the surface of each tooth you would like to whiten, avoiding the gums. Re-dip the brush as needed. Wait for 20 seconds for the gel to dry before allowing your teeth to come in contact with your lips or tongue.
- Activate the Serum with the Whitening Light for 2 minutes for faster, more effective whitening.
Position the Whitening Light about 1" in front of your teeth. If you wish to rest your lips on the Light's rubber head, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to prevent irritation. To avoid saliva build up, place a cotton ball or small tissues inside your lower lip and/or under your tongue. Press the button to turn on the Light, it will beep twice. Hold it in place for 2 minutes. The light will been again and automatically turn off when complete.
Repeat steps 1-3 for up to 20 treatments based on your customized whitening schedule. There is no need to rinse with water in between treatments.
- Track and Share your Progress
Locate your whitening treatment tracker on the back of your shade guide to track your progress. Once you complete your desired treatments, don't forget to take an after picture and share your whitening story with us!
ACCELERINSE: Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Bicarbonate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Carbonate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sucralose, Alcohol Denat., FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090)
STAIN LIFTING SERUM: Alcohol Denat., Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Urea Hydrogen Peroxide (11% w/w), Zinc Oxide, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Sucralose
We want to safely whiten your teeth for before you begin, please read these Warnings:
- Keep out of reach of children under 12 years of age.
- Make sure to check the ingredient listing to avoid any allergic reactions. If in doubt, ask your physician.
- Avoid swallowing any part of the dental whitening system.
- The Stain Lifting Serum contains peroxide, so keep it away from your gums to avoid any irritation.
- If you are pregnant, CONGRATULATIONS!, but check with your doctor before using.
- Do not stare directly into the light when turned on.
- For best results, store the Rinse and the Serum between 50'F (10'C) and 80'F (27'C).
If you are not satisfied with your Luster Pro Light Dental Whitening System after using the product as directed, we will refund the price of your purchase. Please note the purchase price does not include sales tax, discounts or shipping costs. Refund requests must be postmarked within 30 days of original purchase date.
In order to be eligible for this refund, you must have purchased the product through an authorized retailer, LusterPremiumWhite.com or our storefront on Amazon. Products purchased on eBay or unauthorized Amazon retailers will not be accepted.
Please send the following back to us.
- your original dated cash receipt with the purchase price circled
- the original UPC bar code from the bottom of the box
- any remaining product, including the light
- a note telling us why you were not satisfied
- Shipping address
Refund materials will take 6-8 week for processing and become property of Dentovations, Inc. upon receipt. (Limit 1 per household).
Send your refund request to:
Dentovations Customer Service
PO Box 170129
Boston, MA 02116
- Are Luster Premium White products enamel safe? All of our products are formulated by dental professionals to be enamel safe. They do not harm enamel.
- Will Luster Premium White products work on dental restoration/braces? While all of our products are safe to use on and around dental work, they will only whiten natural teeth. For whitening with braces, we recommend speaking with your dental professional.
- Will Luster Premium White products cause tooth sensitivity? All our products were formulated by dental professionals for zero tooth sensitivity. We do not use harsh abrasives, not do we use ingredients that dehydrated the tooth, which are two of the leading causes of tooth sensitivity.
- Are Luster Premium White products tested on animals? Are they cruelty-free? We are committed to providing safe and effective teeth whitening products to our consumers. All of our products undergo regular testing to ensure that they meet FDA guidelines regarding health and safety.
- Are Luster Premium White products gluten-free? Yes, our products are gluten-free.
- Do Luster Premium White products contain soy? No, our products do not contain soy.
- At what age can you use Luster Premium White products? We recommend our products for people over the age of 12. If you wish to use our products on children under 12, we recommend speaking with your dental professional.
- Where can I buy Luster Premium White products? Our products can be purchased across many retailers. Visit www.LusterPremiumWhite.com to see a list of stores that carry a specific product under the product details. You can also buy on our website and on Luster Premium White's storefront at www.Amazon.com.
- Are Luster Premium White products accredited by the ADA? Are they FDA approved? We rely on the clinical assessment of practitioners at the University Of Indiana School Of Dentistry for product evaluations. As one of the foremost independent institutions for dental research and testing in the United States, we trust their reviews and only offer products that pass safety benchmarks that they establish. In addition, all of our products undergo regular testing to ensure that they meet FDA guidelines regarding health and safety.