Smile Illuminator Instant Whitening Kit
The Smile Illuminator Instant Whitening Kit offers instant results after just one use and long-lasting whitening when incorporated into a daily beauty regimen.
- Instantly whitens teeth after one use with results that last for hours
- Polish and Boost contain Bluverite® technology which deposits blue micro-particles on to teeth, creating the optical effect of whiter teeth
- Revamp safely whitens surface and deep stains, plus protects your teeth from staining agents
- Developed by dentists
- Causes zero tooth sensitivity
- Enamel safe
- Step 1: (Polish) An Electrifying Blue Toothpaste instantly whitens teeth after one use by utilizing Bluverite® technology
- Step 2: (Boost) Brisk Rinse, a zesty mint flavored mouthwash containing Bluverite® and peroxide for instant and long-lasting whitening
- Touch Up: (Revamp): A travel-size tube of Whitening Serum is conveniently painted onto teeth as a finishing stain dissolver and is used separately for whitening touch ups.
For best results use Polish and Boost back-to-back to instantly illuminate your smile. Use Revamp on its own as the Bluverite® in the Polish and Boost will block the active whitening agent in the Serum from penetrating your teeth.
For Instant Whitening:
- Polish: Brush teeth with the Electrifying Blue Toothpaste and follow with Boost.
- Boost: Rinse with 4 teaspoons of Brisk Rinse
- Wait 30 minutes before eating or drinking
For Deep Stain Whitening and Protection:
- Shake the Whitening Serum (Revamp) for 3-5 seconds
- Apply the Serum to the surface of each tooth you would like to whiten; avoid the gums as irritation could occur.
- Re-dip brush as needed. Ensure the front and edges of your teeth are covered. Wait for 20 seconds for the Serum to dry before allowing your teeth to come in contact with your lips or tongue.
- Do not eat or drink for 10 minutes to allow the serum to penetrate your teeth. It is not necessary to rinse off the Serum after 10 minutes, but if you wish to, rinse with water.
The Whitening Serum will work to penetrate your teeth to reduce surface and deep stains, and will also protect your teeth against stains from coffee, tea, wine, tobacco and yellow caused by age. Keep the Serum in your bathroom, at work, or wherever you need a quick touch up on the go.
POLISH Electrifying Blue Instant Whitening Toothpaste: Sorbitol, Silica, Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Acesulfame, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Menthol, FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090)
BRISK Instant Whitening Rinse: Water, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Flavor, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrogen Peroxide, Xylitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Menthol, Potassium Acesulfame, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Blue No. 1 (CI42090)
WHITENING SERUM: Alcohol Denat., Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Urea Hydrogen Peroxide (11% w/w), Zinc Oxide, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Sucralose
- Keep out of reach of children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you are pregnant, CONGRATULATIONS!, but check with your doctor before using.
- Avoid contact of the Serum with the lips or gums. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and rinse with water. Irritation should subside within 3-7 days.
- Do not use the Serum for more than 14 days in a row without the direct supervision of your dentist.
- Do not swallow the Toothpaste, Rinse or Serum.
- For best results, store between 50'F (10'C) and 80'F (27'C).
FAQs- Tips for your best smile:
- Use the Electrifying Blue Toothpaste and Brisk Rinse back-to-back.
- Whitening Serum. Use the Whitening Serum on its own, not after the Electrifying Blue Toothpaste or Brisk Rinse. Why? The Blueverite® in the Toothpaste and Rinse will block the active whitening agent in the Serum from penetrating your teeth
- Visit LusterProLight.com to learn about our Luster Pro Light Dental Whitening System to reverse years of stains in just 30 minutes, without tooth sensitivity.
- How long must I wait to eat or drink? Refrain from eating and drinking for about 30 minutes